Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good Food Comes to Those Who Wait (Practicing with Rice Cereal)


This week, Ezra had his first rice cereal.  It was kind of messy and definitely not his favorite, but I explained to him that in order to eventually eat all of the amazing food life has to offer (like Chilean Sea Bass and fresh aparagus) that he has to learn to swallow using rice cereal.   After the meal, Ezra was a mess....  this is the first time we have really gotten full use of a bib.






In other news, I am determined to be a cool mom who has all kinds of seasonal, fun activities for the kids, so I jogged my memory of being a Brownie in Girl Scouts.  This oldie but goodie idea was a lot of fun.  Jason and I have a hard time setting up appointments with people we visit/home teach, especially during the holidays, so we took our tray full of candy turkeys and Turkey Bombed some houses :)  It was a fun activity, and hopefully, by the time Ezra is able to help, I will have some other projects up my sleeve as well. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...