Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween Prep (End of the clean era)

Earlier this month I realized that I can probably say goodbye to the days of pictures of my cute, clean, prepped Ezra-  it's all sweat, dirt, and action from here on out.  We use sunshine and fresh air to help Ezra keep a loose sleep schedule.  This day, Ezra woke up late from his nap, so I knew he need a bit of fresh air to go to sleep at a decent hour that night.  I peeked out the window to see storm clouds rolling in.  You'd think the logical response would be to shrug off the park for the day, but not us.  I threw Ezra in the van, and we hightailed it to the park to eek in about fifteen minutes of hard core park play.  Note the sweat bead rolling down his forehead.   



We have been excited that Courtney and Gary have been around.  Ezra has really taken to his Uncle Gary.  He laid claim to his lap out of every seat in the living room.











And now, an onslaught of pictures....  

I call this Kiddo in a Basket
Not as big as Daddy yet
I made these Halloween cakes during our once a year
viewing of the Harry Potter movies
Playgroup picture.  
Since I was in charge of Trunk or Treat, I determined that we
MUST participate in the Pumpkin decorating contest.  
Ezra wanted to hold the pumpkin
(Don't tell him Daddy is helping!!)
Daddy teaching Ezra to paint with the designated paint markers.

Further decorating
Cleaned up for Trunk or Treat



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...