Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To Read List

My sister is getting married next month.  I get to hang out on a tropical island for a week in attendance of her wedding.  I am so excited.  I am looking forward to good food and playing with the baby in the pools and having very few responsibilities (besides baby, of course).  I am also looking forward to reading. Woot!  I'm compiling a list of books from which to choose my vacation reading.  I haven't read any of them, so if anyone has any thoughts/ recommendations, let me know!

Reading List 

Beyond the Sling by Mayim Bialik
Cinderella Ate my Daughter by Peggy Orenstein
Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys by Teresa Barker
The Gospel According to Twilight: Women, Sex, and God by Elaine A. Heath

Like I said, really excited.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...